This is important information, about competitive these days that have a social media presence has almost become a prerequisite just to stay afloat. In fact, most companies that have a company profile that is no way underutilizing the power of social networks. Here’s something to digest: conversion through social media that on average 13% higher than traditional outbound leads of methods, such as cold calls, TV ads and handout fliers. However, the company will not see anywhere near the percentage that if they only use their channels to send reminders flash here and there. To create social networking pages of your job for you, delivering consistent value to your followers rather than blasting them with endless promotional materials.
Give value to your Followers
By value, this means free promotional hype informative content. Most consumers are bombarded by so many online and offline advertising that they can smell a snake oil salesman than a mile away. Do not let your social network channels into a canvas for spitting out sale after sale. Values associated with useful content related to your niche and may include the following:
• A link to your latest blog post or other related content (post itself should be informative and not promotional)
• A link to related YouTube videos
• A quick, useful facts or words of advice
• A post answering frequently asked questions
If you have a health supplement e-store, for example, the following are some examples of posts that can include:
• Be sure to check out our latest blog post. It provides some amazing tips on how to maintain healthy eating habits while constantly traveling and eating at a greasy spoon.
• Check out this video on how to properly implement weight squats without further extend the knee.
• Remember to stay hydrated this winter. Dehydration can occur just as much in cold as in the scorching summer heat. Hydrated body is a happy body.
• Many of you have asked what the best ingredients for a post-workout shake. These materials must provide sufficient protein, carbohydrates and fat for your weight and contains enough vitamin B to replace lost electrolytes.
Combining Promotional Posts
Of course, the real motivation to have a social media profile companies in the first place is to increase your brand awareness. Do not hesitate to promote a product or service, especially whenever there is important news, such as a product launch or discounts. Just do not go on a rant about how good promotional products why product X or Y is the best thing since sliced bread. Keep the emphasis on informative content with more promotional posts as an afterthought.
Social networks provide a new communication channel to engage with your customers. their magic, but could only get into full swing if you consistently provide value rather than being in a hard-sell mode all the time.